SSbasicEnglishQuiz

 School Solver basic english test 

1. My mother told me I can only play football ... Mondays.         jb.  on 

2. The teacher asked if ... to bring our textbook to class   jb we had all remembered

3. They are going to the museum... bus  jb  by

4. Last weekend i... to the museum jb went

5. Switzerland is one of the most beautiful countries...  the world  jb in

6. Please send me also the initial posts of any two students so i can also respond.. jb to them

7. Hey I'm having trouble with this question. Please ..  jb advise

8. What ... the matter with you.   jb is

9. If you are interested, please ....  when you can   jb  reply

10.I have great ...... handling this type of assignment,....asap   jb  experience;reply

11.Also, these poor ones...  getting help at all time or have been avoided for as long
     jb.  have either         been

12.The Oval Office ......in the whit house is the Office of the president of the United States. jb situated

13. I am pretty goo at this and i will ... deliver the best jb surely

14. Fiona is very angry .... her boss's decision to sack several members of staff  jb. about

15. The wholw day is exausting with a mask on your face,...   jb isn't it

16. Is...    any food left? jb there

17. I have .....  living in Canada for 15 years.

18. Hey there. I'll be home at six. You will get your answers...., hope you find them ...  jb then; good

19. Jeremy bought ....shoes for his daughter   jb.  these

20. This is my best friend... name is Tim   jb.His

21. I can answer your question in a ....    jb. very simple manner

22. Lisa .... her favorite movie at the cinema last night.   jb. watched

23. Which homework.........? jb. do you want me to do

24. Let her go ......... jb. whenever she wants

25. Did you really understand all...... he said? jb. that

26. Investors........ at the electronic bilboard where bright green letters and numbers
      flow by on a black background  jb gaze

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

SchoolSolverRulesQuizz